Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Green Roof Community!





This piece is part of my green roof series. Because of the detail in the apartments it took a long time to make. I worked on it for about a week and now i will give it 4 clear coats before it is done. I will be having a show at LIVE (a organic food bar)for the month of march. Because of this I'm working hard to get a few more green roof pieces together. I think the green roof series will go great at LIVE. Most of the green roof pieces you have seen in the past are sold or at other venues at this time, so i got a bit of work ahead of me. Live is a well known raw food bar in Toronto and is located at 264 DuPont st.
www.livefoodbar.com (416 515 2002)
This piece is 24"by48"
This piece can be purchased from:
St.Germain Gallery, 3358 Yongue St, Toronto, Canada.
WWW.STGERMAINGALLERY.COM

1 comment:

Blair Mclean said...

yah thanks dude! i hope your having a great day :)