Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BUILD TALL AND SAVE OUR LAND!

BUILD TALL AND SAVE OUR LAND!
This wonderful piece is 7' by 3'
This piece is part of my green roof condo series. It took a few months to complete, And I captured the entire piece in time lapse video.
This piece shows a futuristic green roof condo, subway and Surrounding parks.
I imagine it's in a modern city that values green spaces and natures biodiversity.
On the left hand side in the Background you will see a wind turbine home Subdivision.
All of the abstract art that is in the condominiums are all titled on the back of the piece.
Below is a list of the names starting from the first floor, left to right.
I hope you enjoy o(^_-)O


First floor: BIGGER THAN LIFE!
2nd floor: MOVING TOO MAST! THE TIDY FAMILY.
3rd floor: THE CRANE IN THE EVENING.
My ABSTRACTION! and METROPOLIS.
4th floor SLEEP WELL! WORK IS FOR TOMORROW.
CHOPSTICKS GONE MISSING. And
I PROMISE YOU I,M WORTH IT!
5th floor: I,M TOLD ITS VALUABLE!? A WELL RUN CONDO.
THE OUT DOOR CLOCK COULD NOT STAND THAT TREE!
and SUMMER AND CONSTRUCTION.
6th floor Restaurant lounge: THAT ONE! And THIS ONE!
WIND turbine 2nd floor: FUN IN BED!




















No comments: