Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The journey

I must say i think i am a pretty good communicator, well i try.  but the last few months i have had so many friends and family pull dick moves on me, i just cant handle it. I really just don't have much to say to anyone. With a few exceptions id sooner just be left alone. Im just stunned how selfish people are.  If i havent called you, just leave me alone thank you very much. 

On a side note, i finally finished my book. It was dullllll, but im happy i finished it rather than put it down. 
My next larger book is old, its about the voyage of captain cook. I was told he was a real jerk! But i kinda want to know what it was like being on a ship in 1700 something. But first im going to read this little adventure. This little book is 50 years old. 




No comments: