Monday, March 5, 2018

One of my favourite libraries.

This is the view from one of my favorite libraries. Its in Toronto city hall. Im not sure what it is. But when im not feeling well or im stressed out i go to a library and i feel like i am apart of something larger than my self. I can see all kinds of people there, people studying next to homeless people and people just trying to get out of bed and get out of the house in a peaceful place for a few hours. It is so much better than the mall. 
This week i joined a club for people with mental health issues, and i just love it!! 
I have met so many great people with simmiler issues to mine and lots with very diffrent mental health issues. And there is lots of gay and transgender people there and its a good. 
So im going to keep going to the club. 
I was sleeping 15hrs a day there for months and thinking way way to much. Fuc. 
Anyways i do need to make a day to back to the library and keep reading my 
Little book. Jerney to the center of the earth.  Im just on chapter 3, its a fun adventure so far!! 




No comments: